Join the UWUA Women’s Caucus in a run/walk for charity this September 19th-26th. All are welcome. Sign up for the virtual 5k run/walk race online here. Register by Friday July 24th to participate.
The fundraiser benefits charities in our communities assisting those impacted by COVID-19. While states have reopened, there are still people who are struggling due to depleted income, housing, and job losses.
- All are welcome to join!
- Run/walk registration is $30.00
- Register to receive a Rosie the Riveter Medal and red scarf
- Show pictures of your run/walk start and end time, awards will be given out
- Be active, be creative and let’s have fun!
- Proceeds will be donated to a non-profit organization selected by a UWUA local in your area
Walk or run 3.1 miles any time between September 19th and September 26th. Register by Friday July 24th to participate.