- Utility Workers Respond to Manhattan Building Explosion and Fires
UWUA Local 1-2 First Responders in Times of Public Need On Thursday, March 26, 2015, shortly after a Utility Workers Union of America Local 1-2 Customer Field Rep (CFR) put a stop work order on a private contractors’ work in a private buildin...
- Taking Action on Methane Emissions Will Create Jobs, Improve Safety
Speakers Of Many Backgrounds In Agreement UWUA National President Michael Langford spoke at an event held by Center for American Progress on the morning of Monday, October 20 regarding the impacts of methane and the job potential in reducing leaks. A...
- Local 1-2 Members Among First Responders in Gas Explosion
Gas Explosion Sign of Aging Infrastructure The March 12 explosion that killed eight people and injured over 80 was found to have been caused by gas leaks in faulty sections of 127-year-old cast iron pipes below the pavement. The explosion rocked East...
- Jan/Feb/Mar 2016
- Jan/Feb/March 2017
- July/Aug/Sept 2016
- Local Spotlight
- Member to Member Campaign
- Oct/Nov/Dec 2016
- Photo Gallery
- Political Action
- Press Releases 2016
- Renewable Energy
- UWUA Convention 2015
- UWUA E-News 2016
- UWUA Training Trust Funds
- Veterans Affairs and Information
- West Virginia Right to Work