- 2018 UWUA Scholarship Program
2018 Utility Workers Union of America Scholarship Program For high school junior (11th grade/third year) students who will be completing or leaving high school and entering college in the fall of 2018.* 1. UWUA will now be accepting entries (eith...
- UWUA Endorses Hillary Clinton
UTILITY WORKERS UNION OF AMERICA, AFL-CIO 1300 L Street, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005 PRESS RELEASEDate: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 Contact: Michael Yellin, 917-434-6130, myellin@LRAconsulting.com UWUA Endorses Hillary Clinton Steelworkers, GM...
- UWUA And BlueGreen Alliance Discuss MI Energy Policy and Jobs
UWUA and BlueGreen Alliance meetings with Michigan Legislators: Sr. National Representative Jim Harrison and BlueGreen Alliance Michigan and Wisconsin Regional Program Manager, Sue Browne have been spending the past couple of weeks meeting with the M...
- Call now: Senate, Fill the Supreme Court Vacancy!
Brothers and Sisters, President Barack Obama has announced his pick for the U.S. Supreme Court—Merrick Garland, a distinguished appellate chief judge who received bipartisan support from the Senate for his appointment as judge and, again, when he wa...
- UWUA Fully Supports Efforts to Address Aliso Canyon Storage Facility Gas Leak
Feb. 12, 2016 The 4,500 members of the Utility Workers Union of America (UWUA) who work for SoCalGas are fully engaged in addressing the Aliso Canyon storage facility gas leak. We are working together with SoCalGas management and the California Publi...
- UWUA President Mike Langford Speaks at the City Club of Cleveland
UWUA President Mike Langford Speaks at the City Club of Cleveland – “Rebuilding Our Energy Infrastructure” On February 5, President Langford spoke to an audience of labor, industry and business leaders at the City Club of Cleveland about the ne...
- UWUA and AFL-CIO Join Industry, Environmental Coalition to Support Carbon Capture Bill
UWUA and AFL-CIO Join Industry, Environmental Coalition to Support Carbon Capture Bill As part of its campaign to keep coal plants viable, the UWUA is joining with the AFL-CIO and a coalition of fossil fuel companies and environmental groups to push...
- Jan/Feb/Mar 2016
- Jan/Feb/March 2017
- July/Aug/Sept 2016
- Local Spotlight
- Member to Member Campaign
- Oct/Nov/Dec 2016
- Photo Gallery
- Political Action
- Press Releases 2016
- Renewable Energy
- UWUA Convention 2015
- UWUA E-News 2016
- UWUA E-News 2017
- UWUA Training Trust Funds
- Veterans Affairs and Information
- West Virginia Right to Work