- Solidarity and Support for Local 537
Every Drop Counts On Wednesday, June 18 at 6:00 a.m. EDT, UWUA Local 537 workers in Pittsburgh were forced out onto the picket lines, protesting numerous unfair and illegal labor practices committed by American Water and Pennsylvania-American Water....
- Russiaville Voters Want Vote on Water System Sale
This article was originally featured on kokomoperspective.com Voters in Russiaville, Ind. have filed more than enough signatures to require a public ballot on any sale of the Town’s water system to New Jersey-based American Water Company, leaders of...
- Don’t Give Water Utility More Control
February 27, 2014 Editorial board Lexington Herald-Leader American Water’s corporate strategy in Kentucky is to buy up smaller public water systems and force Lexington ratepayers to foot the bill for the purchases. Since last fall, Kentucky Ame...
- NLRB Finds Pennsylvania American Water Violated UWUA Local 537 Members
On June 28, the National Labor Relations Board found that Pennsylvania American Water violated the Act by threatening Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO (UWUA) Local 537 members with discipline for refusing to cross picket lines established by...
- Jan/Feb/Mar 2016
- July/Aug/Sept 2016
- Local Spotlight
- Member to Member Campaign
- Oct/Nov/Dec 2016
- Photo Gallery
- Political Action
- Press Releases 2016
- Renewable Energy
- UWUA Convention 2015
- UWUA E-News 2016
- UWUA Training Trust Funds
- Veterans Affairs and Information
- West Virginia Right to Work