Brothers and Sisters,
On Friday, the House voted against part of the Senate’s version of the bill, and the overall bill failed. This was a major victory in the mission to defeat Fast Track, but the House is taking up Fast Track again, and it could come to a vote as soon as today. Please email your Representative to ask them to oppose Fast Track when it is voted on the House Floor, or call your Representative now.
Fast Track proponents are moving quickly and now is the time for action. Take action by emailing or calling now to contact your Representative today. Remind them that they represent the American middle class, not corporations.
America cannot afford another bad trade deal. Tell your Representative to oppose Fast Track!
- Call your Representative now. Let them know you are watching what they do and you will grade them come next election; but in the meantime, they should do the right thing.
- Enter your zip code to access a list of your Representatives and an email template letter to use.
- Enter your name and address, any additional comments, and automatically an email will be sent to your Representatives.
- On Facebook, keep up to date with this issue by “Liking”: https://facebook.com/theUWUA
- On Twitter, spread the word by “Tweeting”: “Say NO to #FastTrack, recent trade deals a disaster for America #TPP #UWUA #Labor”
- Encourage others to do the same, Share this call to action.
- Jan/Feb/Mar 2016
- Jan/Feb/March 2017
- July/Aug/Sept 2016
- Local Spotlight
- Member to Member Campaign
- Oct/Nov/Dec 2016
- Photo Gallery
- Political Action
- Press Releases 2016
- Renewable Energy
- UWUA Convention 2015
- UWUA E-News 2016
- UWUA E-News 2017
- UWUA Training Trust Funds
- Veterans Affairs and Information
- West Virginia Right to Work